Light the Way to a Future of Hope and Healing!
Help light the way to a future of hope and healing by donating to Safe Harbor’s Capital Campaign. A new facility is necessary for Safe Harbor to provide help to more children in our communities. Taking Safe Harbor from 2,400 sq. ft to 6,000 sq. ft allows us to help serve more children through:
- Multiple counseling rooms
- CASA Training Room
- Medical Suite
- Dedicated prevention and community education
- Play/Art Therapy rooms
- Two youth friendly interview rooms
- Multi-disciplinary team rooms to observe interviews
- Individual offices
To continue to provide hope and healing to more child victims, we need your help. To date, we have raised $1,185,017 which is 51% of our goal of $2,300,000. Please join our mission to provide a lifeline to victims of abuse and neglect by creating a happier, healthier community.
Ways to Give:
Online donation at https://safeharborcac.org/
Text LIGHTINGTHEWAY to 44-321.
Mail a check or pledge card to 402 Trowbridge Street Allegan, MI 49010
About Safe Harbor
Our vision is a community where all children are safe from abuse and neglect, where citizens are educated about and dedicated to protecting children.
We have 4 key values that we believe support our vision:
- Children have the right to be heard, nurtured, protected, and supported.
- Education is essential to prevent child abuse and neglect.
- Child abuse affects the entire community and thus requires the entire community to eradicate it.
- Dedicated employees and volunteers are valued and are the key to our success.