Safe touches make us feel
Unsafe touches make us feel
sad, scared, or confused.
What should you do about an unsafe touch?
Touching rules to keep YOU safe:
Safe Harbor Safe Kids
stay safe online!
- Tell your parents if you see something that makes you uncomfortable
- Do not post or give people your private information—name, address, phone number, school
- Do not talk to others online that you do not know in person
- Never agree to meet someone in person that you only know online
- Talk to your parents before posting pictures
- Remember that once it is online, anyone can see it!
- Check with parents before downloading.
- Do not share passwords with anyone except your parents.
- Teach your parents how you have fun online with tablets and phones.