On Wednesday, August 2, Steve Angle and Ron Johnston are embarking on an incredible 350 mile journey from the Allegan Old Iron Bridge to the Mackinac Bridge. And now you can be part of this bike ride too! Sign up today, or at any point during their ride, to become a virtual rider!
Registration for becoming a Virtual Bridge to Bridge Rider is $20. As a virtual rider you can choose to either donate or participate by donating and going for a bike ride to support Safe Harbor!
Use #BridgeToBridgeForKids and post your photos on Facebook. You can even tag Safe Harbor or send your images to us at email@example.com!
Join the ride online, cheer Ron and Steve on, and raise money for children in our community this week, August 2-5!
- Click the “Donate” button in the upper right hand corner of our website.
- Enter the the Virtual Registration Amount of $20, or another donation of your choosing.
- Type “Virtual Rider” in the “Add special instructions for seller” section and finish the transaction with PayPal or a debit or credit card.
- Like “Safe Harbor Children’s Advocacy Center” on Facebook to follow Steve and Ron’s journey this week.
- Use #BridgeToBridgeForKids and tag Safe Harbor when you post your own bike ride on Facebook . You can also send your virtual rider photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post them for you!
About Safe Harbor
Our vision is a community where all children are safe from abuse and neglect, where citizens are educated about and dedicated to protecting children.
We have 4 key values that we believe support our vision:
- Children have the right to be heard, nurtured, protected, and supported.
- Education is essential to prevent child abuse and neglect.
- Child abuse affects the entire community and thus requires the entire community to eradicate it.
- Dedicated employees and volunteers are valued and are the key to our success.
In The News
“It’s a tough topic, and the numbers are sobering. Last year in Michigan, more than 30,000 children were abused and neglected. Nationally, one in four girls and one in six boys will be sexually abused by the time they reach the age of 18. Safe Harbor is a children’s advocacy center for victims of child […]
“Soothing, kid-friendly murals cover the walls in the interview room, and lively pictures of smiling children decorate the waiting area of the recently opened Safe Harbor Children’s Advocacy Center in Hastings. “I’m overwhelmed,” said Barry County Prosecuting Attorney Julie Nakfoor-Pratt Thursday as people crowded into the facility for the open house. “I’m really excited that […]
Plainwell and Allegan High school swim teams helped raise funds for Safe Harbor.